Before you purchase a few players and realise they might not be eligible where you would like to play them, I think it’s best that you read this mini-article which discusses the Sorare League Rules in depth.
Important Notice: In addition to Division and League Rules, it’s important that you can understand the Scarcity Rules, explained perfectly in the below image.
There are Three Structures in total which Sorare have created. These are known as Global, Regional & Mix. Continue reading for a better breakdown.
The Global Structure:
– All Star League: The All-Star League contains 5 Divisions, From Limited to Unique. Here, You can play any combination of cards.
– Under 23 League: The Under 23 League contains 5 Divisions From Limited to Unique. Here, you can only use players that are 23 or under as of July 1st of the previous year.
– The Casual League: The Free-To-Play Rookie League where New Managers can with common cards.
The Regional Structures:
– Champion Europe: The Champion Europe League contains 5 Divisions (Limited to Unique). Entry is limited to players from the top 5 European football leagues: Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga & Ligue 1.
– Champion America: The Champion America League contains 5 Divisions. Entry is limited to players from teams in the following American leagues: Argentina Superliga, Liga MX, Colombian Primera A, Brasileiro Serie A, MLS & Peruvian Primera División.
– Champion Asia: Champion Asia is limited to players representing teams in the Asian leagues: J.League, K League & Chinese Super League.
– Challenger Europe: The Challenger Europe League is limited to players from clubs we cover outside the top 5 European leagues such as: Portuguese Liga, Russian Premier League, Eredivisie, Belgium Pro League, Scottish Premiership, Turkish SuperLig, Danish Superliga & English Championship.
The Mix Structures:
– Training League: The Training League in which you can play with any combination of cards (Unique, Super Rare, Rare and Common) to gain XP. You cannot win rewards from training, it’s purely for XP building with unused players.
– Special Events: You will find weekly events that have their own entry rules. This changes frequently, so be sure to keep an eye on the rules.
– You must own all players that you have in lineups before and at the game week deadline. You can list them for sale after the deadline, as their scores will still count beyond this point.
I hope that this article has helped you plan for your future lineups. Remember, if you aren’t a Sorare Manager yet, you can claim a Free card when you register at Sorare. Note; you can read up more about that here.